
SgtPepper12
May 4, 03:32 AM
The "Only way" ?
What, you could not use a laptop?
And how would an iPad only owner read the CD in the 1st place?
Yes the iPad made a nice easy to use picture viewer once you had put the images on it from your real computer at home is what you are saying.
You could just of easy taken a laptop which read the CD images off directly onto the screen and no needed this new device whatsoever.
Wait, what, a CD? Do you come from the 90s? Why do you need to put it on a CD? Do you even know how this works? Do you know how heavy a laptop is compared to an iPad 2? Do you know how much it sucks to "just hand over" a laptop?
What, you could not use a laptop?
And how would an iPad only owner read the CD in the 1st place?
Yes the iPad made a nice easy to use picture viewer once you had put the images on it from your real computer at home is what you are saying.
You could just of easy taken a laptop which read the CD images off directly onto the screen and no needed this new device whatsoever.
Wait, what, a CD? Do you come from the 90s? Why do you need to put it on a CD? Do you even know how this works? Do you know how heavy a laptop is compared to an iPad 2? Do you know how much it sucks to "just hand over" a laptop?
balamw
Oct 3, 12:14 AM
charcoal gray.
That was my point, until it's thoroughly tested in court (or repealed or modified) it remains up to interpretation, which makes most encryption/DRM reverse engineering related work in the US (somewhat) risky business.
DVD Jon may have found a way around this in that he's not currently trying to circumvent the access control, he appears to be trying to apply a compatible access control to files that would not otherwise have one.
B
That was my point, until it's thoroughly tested in court (or repealed or modified) it remains up to interpretation, which makes most encryption/DRM reverse engineering related work in the US (somewhat) risky business.
DVD Jon may have found a way around this in that he's not currently trying to circumvent the access control, he appears to be trying to apply a compatible access control to files that would not otherwise have one.
B

rdowns
Apr 13, 11:13 AM
Great, a shoot out on a plane loaded with innocent bystanders. :rolleyes:
There are already armed marshall on many flights in the US. WHen was the last time we had a shoot out in the sky? :rolleyes:
There are already armed marshall on many flights in the US. WHen was the last time we had a shoot out in the sky? :rolleyes:
bloodycape
Nov 16, 02:00 PM
maybe some misunderstood what they read and assumed it was going to be in laptops. Maybe the real deal with AMD is for the use of the Alchemy processor for maybe the next ipod?
aswitcher
Sep 12, 07:43 AM
They'll release iTunes 7.0 with "iTunes Store" in it's place and it will all come back online after the event.
Yep, its going to be a long night.
Yep, its going to be a long night.
Northgrove
Apr 29, 01:41 PM
Yes! Now analyze this build and post an article about it for me, minions! :D

miketcool
Sep 12, 08:23 AM
Man, I always wait till after midnight to check for new music that gets released on Tuesdays. Now that Apple has gone and changed my life in some inconceivable way again, I'll have to wait till this afternoon to get my new album fix from them.
aristobrat
Oct 6, 10:39 AM
Are you telling me that Verizon got 4 times worse over the last year too?? This is the first I've heard of that.
I don't think there's any arguing that Verizon has the most stable 3G network, but the biggest question is, if they do get the iPhone, can Verizon's 3G network maintain the same quality with a quick influx of a few million iPhone users?
I don't think there's any arguing that Verizon has the most stable 3G network, but the biggest question is, if they do get the iPhone, can Verizon's 3G network maintain the same quality with a quick influx of a few million iPhone users?
MacRumors
Mar 24, 02:58 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/24/mac-os-x-turns-ten-years-old/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/24/155706-mac_os_x_boxes.jpg

Megan Fox Soft Minimal Makeup

Tags: make up tutorial

Megan Fox Makeup Tips

How To Do Megan Fox Makeup. do

megan fox makeup 2011.

Megan Fox Inspired Neutral

megan fox makeup free. megan

megan fox makeup and hair.

megan fox makeup less.

megan fox makeup how to. megan
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/24/155706-mac_os_x_boxes.jpg
jessica.
Apr 21, 01:27 PM
What additional value does this provide?
I don't see this ending well. See ratings for front page articles.
Exactly rdowns & miles01110. If people can't even adequately vote on a news post, how can we expect this to add any value?
Use the Report Post feature to alert the moderators.
The goal of post votes is to identify the comments that others most agree with or appreciate seeing.
We ask that you vote based on the content of the post, not on who made the post, i.e., not target particular users for + or - votes, and that you not vote for posts that you know are inappropriate in the thread (off-topic, insulting, spam, etc.). But each logged in user can vote on any post as they please, without giving a reason, so being a good citizen is on the honor system.
However, you should not solicit other users' votes for or against posts. If you see that type of request, report the post and it will be removed.
If there are kinks in the system, we'll work them out.
Honestly, I'd like to think that this would be the case but we've seen contrary evidence. Sad, but true.
And it didn't even take me long to find an example:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12435223&postcount=46
What did he say in that post that is so deserving of the negative ratings?
That's just the issue. You'll soon find that the less than popular members or the members with less than popular things to say will be voted down. If it comes down to it and posts aren't seen by all just because some random members have hurt feelings over certain ideas then what's the point of being here?
I for one feel that if you're going to have this then also allow us to filter posts by rating. This way you can truly ostracize those who have unpopular things to say in a truly effortless way. This site will soon be all kittens and ponies and a better place for those with thin skin.
I don't see this ending well. See ratings for front page articles.
Exactly rdowns & miles01110. If people can't even adequately vote on a news post, how can we expect this to add any value?
Use the Report Post feature to alert the moderators.
The goal of post votes is to identify the comments that others most agree with or appreciate seeing.
We ask that you vote based on the content of the post, not on who made the post, i.e., not target particular users for + or - votes, and that you not vote for posts that you know are inappropriate in the thread (off-topic, insulting, spam, etc.). But each logged in user can vote on any post as they please, without giving a reason, so being a good citizen is on the honor system.
However, you should not solicit other users' votes for or against posts. If you see that type of request, report the post and it will be removed.
If there are kinks in the system, we'll work them out.
Honestly, I'd like to think that this would be the case but we've seen contrary evidence. Sad, but true.
And it didn't even take me long to find an example:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12435223&postcount=46
What did he say in that post that is so deserving of the negative ratings?
That's just the issue. You'll soon find that the less than popular members or the members with less than popular things to say will be voted down. If it comes down to it and posts aren't seen by all just because some random members have hurt feelings over certain ideas then what's the point of being here?
I for one feel that if you're going to have this then also allow us to filter posts by rating. This way you can truly ostracize those who have unpopular things to say in a truly effortless way. This site will soon be all kittens and ponies and a better place for those with thin skin.

Earendil
Sep 27, 04:10 PM
After all of the comments about how great Aperture ran, and considering how crappy it was running on mine, I decided to take into the Apple Store.
The video card is defective and they are replacing it. No wonder my experience with the program stunk.
:)
My comments on having the video card do some heavy lifting, and how that's a good idea for the majority of users ,only applies to those that have a video card :rolleyes:
Without a video card I completely agree with you that it would be faster to use the 4 procs :D
The video card is defective and they are replacing it. No wonder my experience with the program stunk.
:)
My comments on having the video card do some heavy lifting, and how that's a good idea for the majority of users ,only applies to those that have a video card :rolleyes:
Without a video card I completely agree with you that it would be faster to use the 4 procs :D
snakelda
Mar 17, 11:03 PM
I don't really get that much but every now and then I do and it's pretty annoying

usher
Apr 15, 08:33 PM
i just wondering why apple never consider about something unusual...:apple::o
Belly-laughs
Oct 11, 05:39 AM
�
I don't know about the specs or prices, but new and better iPods could kill Zune in it's first season, before m$ completes the lineup with more players and devices.
It may kill the first iteration of the Zune, but MS has stated it�s a multiple years effort � they acknowledge it�s going to be hard to beat the iPod bastion, and if at all possible it will take time. But, I suspect Apple have plenty of different prototypes in their labs, ready to be launched to complement new market demands.
I don't know about the specs or prices, but new and better iPods could kill Zune in it's first season, before m$ completes the lineup with more players and devices.
It may kill the first iteration of the Zune, but MS has stated it�s a multiple years effort � they acknowledge it�s going to be hard to beat the iPod bastion, and if at all possible it will take time. But, I suspect Apple have plenty of different prototypes in their labs, ready to be launched to complement new market demands.
frozzbite
Mar 17, 12:17 PM
With my flame suit on, i say this...
I might have done the same thing as the OP.
Regarding the kid, well, its probably a part time job for him. Furthermore, how much can BestBuy possibly be paying him? He could probably earn more if he worked else where. :)
I might have done the same thing as the OP.
Regarding the kid, well, its probably a part time job for him. Furthermore, how much can BestBuy possibly be paying him? He could probably earn more if he worked else where. :)
evilgEEk
Jan 15, 12:36 AM
Wow. Are they 14 years old?
Seriously, I remember doing something like this back in junior high school with one of those giant remote control watches.
But that was when I was 14 years old; this is just ridiculous, and not funny in the least. Way to show some professionalism. I truly hope they suffer for this.
I really am baffled that "adults" would find this funny.
Idiots.
Seriously, I remember doing something like this back in junior high school with one of those giant remote control watches.
But that was when I was 14 years old; this is just ridiculous, and not funny in the least. Way to show some professionalism. I truly hope they suffer for this.
I really am baffled that "adults" would find this funny.
Idiots.
lapeno
Apr 7, 03:05 AM
About damn time too...
http://i54.tinypic.com/5n30z.jpg
Looking forward to shooting with this new gear...
Really nice choice!
http://i54.tinypic.com/5n30z.jpg
Looking forward to shooting with this new gear...
Really nice choice!
kalsta
Apr 30, 12:31 PM
I positively loathe the look of the "new" iCal and Address Book. It looks like a design from the mid 90's. I cannot comprehend how a company who goes for a clean, smooth, modern aesthetic could produce a faux leather interface and think that meshes with that aesthetic. This is something I would expect from Palm or Microsoft. But Apple? I'm amazed by how off the mark this is. :confused:
Where were you through the whole brushed metal saga? I was so glad when that finally died in Leopard!
Don't worry… Apple does its fair share of kitsch. Just look at the bookshelf UI of iBooks. Meanwhile, Microsoft did some pretty slick design on the Windows Phone 7 UI. What's the world coming to, right?
But you know, it's kitsch done pretty well at least, and it's kind of fun if you don't take things too seriously. And thankfully, OS X still looks a damn site better than Windows Aero. Gosh, most backyard Windows skins look better than Aero! We still have a lot to be happy about. :)
Where were you through the whole brushed metal saga? I was so glad when that finally died in Leopard!
Don't worry… Apple does its fair share of kitsch. Just look at the bookshelf UI of iBooks. Meanwhile, Microsoft did some pretty slick design on the Windows Phone 7 UI. What's the world coming to, right?
But you know, it's kitsch done pretty well at least, and it's kind of fun if you don't take things too seriously. And thankfully, OS X still looks a damn site better than Windows Aero. Gosh, most backyard Windows skins look better than Aero! We still have a lot to be happy about. :)

stridemat
Mar 17, 05:36 PM
I don't know of many people who buy a �500 iPhone outright. Most (Especially in the UK) will be on a 18-24 month contract.
knightmare456
Nov 6, 07:07 PM
LOL oh dear!
I pre-ordered the hardened edition mainly for the map packs which come with it.
Is it just the zombie packs you get with the hardened edition? I already have all those on W@W, not paying for them again.
I pre-ordered the hardened edition mainly for the map packs which come with it.
Is it just the zombie packs you get with the hardened edition? I already have all those on W@W, not paying for them again.
Eidorian
Apr 29, 01:28 PM
And people kept telling me that OSX and iOS weren't going to merge in any meaningful manner for years ahead, if ever. Yeah right. I'd bet the one after this has them nearly fully merged and I mean towards iOS for the most part. OSX will be dumbed down to the lowest common brain cell and you won't be able to get free/open software anymore. It'll have to come through the App Store or not at all. Wait and see. That is the point I'll be moving on.Credit card numbers are much more important.
benjayman2
Apr 9, 01:41 PM
The knockoffs don't break? j/k
lol Definitely seen a lot of videos of broken solos not too many studios though. In real person the only studio I saw snapped was at a best buy near me, but every display model there is usually halfway broken there :p My cousin and coworker have had their studios for over a year with no issues. Regardless at $80 I couldn't pass it up. It was definitely a form over function kind of purchase, but were on MR anyways, most purchases fall in that category on this thread :D
lol Definitely seen a lot of videos of broken solos not too many studios though. In real person the only studio I saw snapped was at a best buy near me, but every display model there is usually halfway broken there :p My cousin and coworker have had their studios for over a year with no issues. Regardless at $80 I couldn't pass it up. It was definitely a form over function kind of purchase, but were on MR anyways, most purchases fall in that category on this thread :D
darkwing
Apr 4, 08:21 AM
I bought the 360 on launch day back in 2005 with cash. Camped out at Wal-Mart for 18 hours for it too. Again, didn't do this so some idiot could steal it :(
I suggest you buy a PS3 instead. With their sales numbers, it's obvious nobody wants one! Therefore, nobody will steal it!
(The PS3 is my favorite console, as everyone knows. I'm just making a joke. No need to move this post to console war. :P)
I suggest you buy a PS3 instead. With their sales numbers, it's obvious nobody wants one! Therefore, nobody will steal it!
(The PS3 is my favorite console, as everyone knows. I'm just making a joke. No need to move this post to console war. :P)
Jimmieboy
Sep 12, 02:56 AM
3.00 am! I don't think I'll be up then. I love to sleep. I guess getting up at around 6 won't matter though. Hopefully the new products if any will be on the apple site. If not I"ll check out macrumors to see the latest news on the conference. I can't wait! Yahooooo for apple
No comments:
Post a Comment